Seminar Humanoid Robots
Requirements & Information
- Organizer: Prof. Dr. Maren Bennewitz (Juniorprof.)
- Co-Organizers: Dr. Armin Hornung and M.Sc. Felix Burget
- The seminar will be held as a "Blockseminar" on July 24th in room 00-019, building 079.
- The seminar is restricted to 9 students.
- Please register via the LSF (click here). We apply the strategy: first come, first serve.
- The first meeting will be on May 9th 10.00 (s.t.) in room 00-019, building 079.
- Topics will be assigned in the first meeting.
- You have to prepare a talk of approx. 30 minutes and to write a summary. Both can be done in English or German.
- The summaries should be about 7 pages long (latex, a4wide, 11pt). For the 7 page limit, we just count the text, not the images and references.
- A first version of the slides for the presentation must be sent to the superviser on July 4 at the latest.
- The final version of the summary has to be submitted by July 18. You can revise the summary once according to the comments of your supervisor before the deadline.
- Learning to Plan
for Constrained Manipulation from Demonstrations
Mike Phillips, Victor Hwang, Sachin Chitta, and Maxim Likhachev
Proceedings of the Robotics: Science and Systems Conference (RSS), 2013
- Robot Placement Based on Reachability Inversion
N. Vahrenkamp, T. Asfour, and R. Dillmann
Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2013
- Trajectory Prediction: Learning to Map Situations to Robot Trajectories
N. Jetchev and M. Toussaint
Proceedings of the International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), 2009
- Towards Reactive Whole-Body Motion Planning in Cluttered Environments by Precomputing Feasible Motion Spaces.
Andreas Orthey and Olivier Stasse
Proceedings of the International Conference on Humanoid Robots (Humanoids), 2013.
- Minimum Constraint Displacement Motion Planning.
Proceedings of Robotics: Science and Systems (RSS) 2013.
- Efficient 3D object perception and grasp planning for mobile manipulation in domestic environments.
Jörg Stückler, Ricarda Steffens, Dirk Holz, and Sven Behnke
Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 2013.
- Autonomous Environment Manipulation to Assist Humanoid Locomotion.
M. Levihn, K. Nishiwaki, S. Kagami, and M. Stilman
Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2014.
- Efficient Reaching Motion Planning and Execution for Exploration by Humanoid Robots.
F. Kanehiro and E. Yoshida and K. Yokoi
IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2012.
- Human Motion Database with a Binary Tree and Node Transition Graphs.
K. Yamane, Y. Yamaguchi, and Y. Nakamura
Proceedings of Robotics: Science and Systems (RSS), 2009.
|Thu||14:50||15:00||10 Min Break|